A dynamic, Christ-led community, seeking and serving God and our neighbors.
"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is - his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:1-2
- We are passionate, persevering and energetic, pressing forward to serve God with our whole lives.
- We do what we do in Jesus' name.
- We understand the need to adapt our methods, in our ever-changing world, but continue to be faithful to the message of the Gospel.
- We prayerfully seek Jesus and his direction.
- We do what we do in Jesus name.
- We trust in the risen, living Christ who is restoring all things to himself through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We are a people growing in love, grace, authenticity, and forgiveness.
- We are forming a safe place of belonging, where we actively seek out and welcome people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds.
- We are a refuge of healing and restoration for the hurting and broken.
Seeking and Serving God
- We value dynamic, inspiring corporate worship and preaching.
- We embrace small groups, mentoring and accountability as our approaches to discipleship.
- We are committed to seeking God through daily Bible study and prayer.
- We affirm that all Christians are "ministers," equipped to serve by knowing and using their spiritual gifts.
Seeking and Serving our Neighbors
- Rather than waiting for people to come to us, we seek to personally minister within our congregation, in our community and in the world.
- We seek to dialog with our neighbors about the good news of the Gospel and the love of God.
- We aspire to see and hear the spiritual and material needs of our neighbors, so that we can minister to all those who are in need with love, friendship and generosity.
- We seek to be a pastoral presence in our neighborhood, wanting everyone who visits our faith community to know that they are welcome to join us.