Parkminster Church is a place where people can meet Jesus and engage in life-giving community. Everyone is welcome! We believe in creating a space where people can have authentic encounters with Christ, discover their gifts and use them for God's glory. Join us for our Sunday services!
When we Meet
What To Expect In a Service
- Services tend to last from either 60-90 minutes, depending on the week.
- On the first Sunday of every month, communion will be included in the service.
- The worship is a mix between contemporary and traditional, featuring both modern worship music, as well as songs from the hymnal.
- There is Sunday school available for kids Kindergarten through 5th grade, which is a part of our brand new Kids ministry, Shine. Nursery care is also available for children under the age of 5 years old.
- At Parkminster Church, we believe that services should be comfortable, so the most commonly worn attire on Sundays is very casual.
- Plan to hang around after the service for fellowship and meeting new people, as there is always coffee, hot chocolate, and snacks in our Park Cafe, located just outside the sanctuary!